Thursday, February 9, 2012

February Wishlist!

Hello everyone! Midterms finally over and since I got nobody to date on Valentine's Day, I came up with a wishlist instead. I went window shopping last weekend and I saw a lot of pretty shoes at the department stores but since my allowance hasn't arrive yet, I just passed by staring an those stuffs for a while. HAHA! Anyhow, I wish I could get another flats/ wedges for Valentines. + make up stuffs from NYX Cosmetics.





If you've been reading my past blog posts, you'll see I got 3 NYX round lippies and I wanted to have more of it. But now, in more natural/ earthly colors like in the pictures above.

Been eyeing this Rouge Cream Blush from Nyx also which made me curious on how I will apply this blush on my cheeks. I'll probably get one soon <3


If you're into make ups too, I suggest visit NYX COSMETICS (PAMPANGA)'s FB pageNyx products are for girls-on-a budget. Very affordable and is in good quality.



Love,
Ropa Jane

DISCLAIMER: I WAS NOT PAID NOR OBLIGED BY NYX COSMETICS TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR PRODUCTS. EVERYTHING STATED IS MAINLY MY OWN INSIGHTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment