Sunday, December 4, 2011

Welcome to the Jungle.

I always got a thing for leopard prints/stuffs. In my closet, I got 4 leopard blouses, 1 maxi leopard dress, 1 leopard tights and other leopard stuffs. It's like fulfilling in my part having leopard stuffs with me. And if you have checked my Christmas Wishlist you'll see that I wanted a leopard shoes for Christmas. 

So while browsing the net, I happened to see these celebrities who donned leopard stuffs.

The Kardashians

Khloe sported the diva-esque trend at a launch party for the Kardashian Kollection.


Kourtney Kardashian dared to wear a leopard-print jumpsuit.


Kim was snapped in NYC wearing rather demure leopard-print dress in NYC. Nude platform heels and sleek tresses completed her cute look.


Beyonce

An expectant Beyonce was casual-cool in her leopard-print scarf.

Kyle Richards

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was chic in jeans and a flowy top featuring the same familiar and fun.

 Avril Lavigne

Singer Avril Lavigne rocked a pair of studded leopard-print lace-up shoes as part of her signature punk style.

 Vanessa Hudgens

"Sucker Punch's" Vanessa Hudgens is another star who happens to love the wild trend.


how about you? do you love leopard prints/stuffs too? share it with me. I'd love to read about it. XX




No comments:

Post a Comment