I went to my hometown last October 28, 2012 to celebrate and witness our church's 100th anniversary. It was also a chance to celebrate with my family for the All Souls Day. I was out for almost two weeks so I wasn't able to update my blog. And since I have captured so much photos of it,I decided to make a simple photo gallery to show you some of the important photos during my vacay.
- ILOG BAPTIST CHURCH (100 years Anniversary)
- MY COUSIN ALPHA AND ME DURING THE SACRIFICIAL DINNER
- COUSINS AT THE CEMETERY
- THE AMAZING TIK TIK DURING THE HALLOWEEN SHOW ( Ilog Public Auditorium)
- FREITZ ALMHYRE (Nephew)
- MY OUTFIT DURING THE ANNIVERSARY SUNDAY CELEBRATION
- Pauleyyyyy (cousin)
- MY NEW INAANAK TO BE- Rhyla Gabrienne <3
- ME AND BEVERLY (Pauley's girlfriend)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAWIII - tsup tsup baby sistuuuurrr :*
- BAYAWAN CITY- THE PLACE WHERE I WANNA LIVE. - so peaceful
- MID REVIEW EXAMINATION RIGHT AFTER I GET BACK FROM VACAY.