Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ilog Baptist Church 100th Anniversary: SACRIFICIAL DINNER

As you have seen in my last post, I sorted photos and made a simple photo gallery of my Oct-Nov vacay. And now, I will be showing you guys some of the photos of the 100th Anniversary of our church (Ilog Baptist Church). These are the photos during the sacrificial dinner last October 28, 2012 at Ilog Baptist Church, Ilog Negros Occidental.It was not just a plain dinner but also an event presentation of the members of the church praising and thanking the Lord Almighty for the 100 years of faithfulness. 


 (My cousin from my father's side)
        (with my pretty cousin Alpha Jane)
 (Yetzkie my loooong looong time Frenny )
 (Cousins from my Mother's side and my nephew Freitz)
 ( from L-R: Pitaw, Uno, Manang Juliene, Impaw and Me striking a pose before heading inside )
(The Junior's choir & their version of Praise and worship team)


Given a chance to be able to witness God's Faithfulness for 100 years is indeed one great opportunity. Lucky me ^^, 



XX,
Ropa Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment