Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wear Mauve: MANTRA BRACELET

I can't seem to disregard this blog. I know I need to give extra mega full time reviewing for the NLE, but I just can't seem to do it a day not visiting this blog and updating you guys about me and things happening around me. So yeah, I got something from the mail yesterday. The MANTRA bracelets from WEAR MAUVE. I get hooked to this since my friend/co blogger Rhea gave me one during one of our Bloggers meet up here in Zamboanga City as a prize for being such an early bird. So when I get home, I started browsing the net and finding the site and I was like -.- frustrated for its already sold out :(( but, a big BUT; the site restocked it ^^, and I am the happiest <3  I then ordered 2 sets from them. Thanks also to my dear Monkey friend for making this possible thru Paypal :) how awesome right? Aren't they purdy? Will be giving some of them to my friends back home as one of the Christmas gifts for holidays.






Want to order? Visit WEAR MAUVE's FB PAGE here they had limited stocks only.

GOOD VIBES EVERYONE!



XX,
Ropa Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment