Monday, November 28, 2011

Kojie San Kojic Acid Soap

These past months, I’ve been looking for an effective soap in the local market for me to use as a beauty product. And I came to see this Kojie San Kojic acid soap. At first, I was hesitant to purchase because it’s kinda cheap and I’m afraid it might cause something wrong to my skin. Since then, I ask for the help of my friend, Mr. Google to search some forums and reviews about the product. And I saw one forum from the World Wide Web and it convinced me to try the product. 



Kojie San is manufactured by Beauty Elements Ventures Inc. (BEVI) is a 100% Filipino-owned company, which was the first to bring kojic acid soap in the Philippine commercial market. From a single soap inspired by the sinuous Japanese skin, they developed a complete whitening regimen under theKojie.san brand. Today, Kojie.san kojic acid soap is among the top selling soap brands in the lightening category. It has received numerous recognitions including the Soap Brand of the Year during the Watson’s Health, Wellness and Beauty Awards 2010.

So here it goes, just last week, I decided to use the soap and I already see the result in just a week. Yes, it dried my skin at first, but I managed it by using the Kojie San lotion as well. It lightened my scar already in my left leg (dog bite scar) and it does lighten my face too. I’ll post some pictures to differ the before and after of my Kojie San usage after another week. Sorry If I couldn't post any picture as for now because I wanted to be honest with you guys. I wanted to see an accurate result from the product.



Where to buy?
You can buy it at any grocery stores/drug stores
How much?
They have a promo now, the two 65g in 1 box for as low as P50 php ($1) 


3 comments:

  1. I tried using KOJIE-SAN rin..ok naman siya :) pero now nag stop na ako.. naka neutragena na ako. hihihi :D

    http://bebe-doll.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard a lot of positive reviews about neutragena sis. pero mejo mahal ^^, try ko yan nextime hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. where in zambo can you find the kojie. san?

    ReplyDelete