Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Midterms x Red wedges!

Just a short post. Tomorrow will be the start of our Midterms and I'll be studying real hard today because I swear to the word, I'll be marching with my toga on this coming March. yay! I can't wait to see myself wearing a toga and marching myself up to the stage receiving my diploma. For now, study and everything will just finally paid off. Wish me luck loves. XOXO


Anyway, just wanted to share this to you. I got this PRETTY RED WEDGES at a local store here in Zamboanga City last month for just $8. Since my internet connection was fvcked up, I wasn't able to show it to you earlier. So here it is. What do you think? I already been usng it to some of my ensembles like in the pictures  below. Check it out! =)

















                             
@ Yomi's 1st Birthday Party                                                            During a Saturday class @ School



Love,
Ropa Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment