Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Galaxy Y- netphone edition

 After a week of waiting since I applied for smart netphone service, my application has been approved and finally I already got my SAMSUNG GALAXY Y- netphone edition. (free at plan P349/ month @ SMART) I'm currently loving how Galaxy Y looks like. It's like a mini iphone haha *dreaming @@* 



click here for the full specifications



I already accessorized it with a pink hard case plus me in the wallparer *_*


Thank you SMART plus the handsome costumer management officer who entertained me during my application process ^___^ teheeee :)))) (The promo for galaxy Y netphone edition free @plan 349 is until December 31, 2011 only)

_______
And Oh! today is December 29, 2011- The 1st Zamboanga Bloggers' meeting @ WICHCRAFT La Tienda, Zamboanga City. I'm pretty excited to finally meet my co bloggers ^^, I hope you are all having a good time. XOXO 


Love,

Ropa Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment