Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ELF Studio Blush Review

Since I ran out of blush already, I decided to look for a new one so I checked on my co blogger JANNIE's online store UNICORN DELIGHT  for some make up products and good thing she sells blushes and other make up related stuffs. I got attracted to this Elf studio blush in mellow mauve so I decided to purchase it. I was then using Fashion 21 Single Blush on in #4. I have finished 2 of it already so I decided to try a new brand. 

This blush has a soft sheer texture that blends into the skin for a silky finish. it is designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. It highlights your complexion with a subtle healthy glow.





Packaging: 4/5

The 4.75g rectangular blush on comes in a sleek black packaging which attracted me the most. It includes mirror inside which will make a lot easier for you to use it if you are out but it doesn't include a blush brush inside. For me, It looks very classy.

Pricing: 4/5

For me, It's already a good deal getting this for P220. I didn't pay for any shipping fee anymore just picked it up at her lola's workplace. Hihi ( We're suppose to meet but Jannie has some more important stuffs to do/finish/attend) 

Color: 4/5

I chose the mellow mauve shade since I got tan skintone and Jannie also recommended it. So I followed what she said since she's a make up Junkie. Check out her online store to see more of the Elf studio blush shades. 

Overall: 4

It's pretty obvious that I give 4 out of 5 for this product. Very classy blush on and very affordable. 



My Birthday giveaway is ending on the 28th. If it happens that you haven't check on it, click here as well as my Collab Giveaway with the ZC bloggers.



XX,
Ropa Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment