Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Owl poncho top x Philippine Passport

Earlier today, when I get out from my room to get something outside, I was partly surprised that its kinda foggy. Practically, it's not really normal living in a tropical country. I mean basically in Zamboanga City. That was my first time, I was thinking I was in Forks. Anyhow, so I end up skipping my morning class due to the rain that occurred earlier. So instead, I went through my notes for the upcoming quiz at 3pm. And everything goes smoothly. After my quiz, I went down town to get my parcel from KEEP CALM & SHOP ONLINE. I was so excited for the new top I got. Actually it was 2 inside, the other one is Nelka's. We decided to get the same top with just different colors.
DON'T FORGET TO HYPE!


The one in the left is Nelka's and mine's the peach :D


:bib16:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:bib16:

Just want to share another thing. Yesterday, I went to DFA to finally pick up my Philippine Passport. It was no hassle at all. It was fairly arranged and I didn't wait a lot of time sitting for my name to be called. So yeah, I already got my passport and I'm so near to fulfilling my dreams. yay! (HongKong Dreams!)


 Nevermind the photo, I look lame @__@



So yeah, I hope you had fun reading my post. What do you think of my new purchase? hihi good night! XO

Love,
Ropa Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment