Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Scarlet Fever

During our Nursing Night last 2010 (Pilar College), our theme is all about Scarlet Fever. In nursing, it is known to be a disease caused by exotoxin released by Streptococcus pyogenes. But that night, It's not really about the disease itself. (hihi) I'ts a night of glamour and the night for all nursing students to be acquainted to each and everyone. It's the best Nursing night in my entire stay at Pilar College. T'was pretty amazing for me because I was chosen to walk the runway on the night's highlight- The Ambush Fashion Show. It was really a one big nice experience. For once in my life, I felt like a VS Angel. HAHA JK! 

So here's some of my photos:



The Ambush Fashion Show





photo courtesy of Seed Interactive


Don't forget to hype my looks =)



Anyway, My outfit was inspired by Taylor Momsen 




No comments:

Post a Comment