Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hello 2012!

Happy new year everyone! :) How's the start of your 2012? Did you have any fireworks for New Year's eve? Well, us, we haven't had any fireworks because my aunt doesn't want any of those. Going on, I posted a new look on lookbook of my outfit for New Year's Eve. don't forget to hype! XOXO



Sharing this strappy wedges I got from a thrift store for almost $1 only (P50 to be exact)

Since we're only 4 in our house, we decided to make a simple salo-salo together. It's only me, my aunt, uncle and cousin who celebrated the new year together. AWWWWE :/ I wish my mom's here already :/ but hopefully next year! :) So here's what we had for the new year's eve. <3



I was supposed to wear a blue sheer top but I end up wearing this animal printed crop top from Megs na Zamboanga
My aunt/Ninang wi :)
My aunt and my uncle who was drunk before 12 strikes :))
me and my uncle :) 
my uncle and my cousin :) 


Have a blissful New year everyone! God bless us all :)

_____
Check out my new header :) Isn't it cutie? XOXO

Love,
Ropa Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment