Sunday, March 11, 2012

I conquered GREENBELT!

Hello everyone! I'm currently in Manila. If you've been following my blog posts, you'll know that. Anyway, I wanted to share to you some photos from my lil vacay. I met my high school friends already yesterday. They brought me at the famous GREENBELT and did a tour there. My best friend Kinneth treated me a frappe from Starbucks and we started to talk about what had happened in our lives. Since I am still graduating, I let her do all the talking about her work and etc. So my friend is getting richer every 15th and 30th of the month that makes me jealous, so I need to get a work asap! HAHA :)) I could say that high school friends are really priceless. We might be far from each other at some times, but if given a chance, no matter how far, still the bonding is the same as what we had before. So here's some of my photos from the thing so called window shopping. 







Everything went well. We went home at around 10 pm. The most awesome thing for me was, I got the chance to ride an MRT since we don't have anything like that in Zamboanga City. Sadly, I wasn't able to snap myself a picture inside the MRT but to sum up everything, It was one awesome day with my girlfriends. XOXO



Love,
Ropa Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment