Saturday, July 21, 2012

Zamboanga Blogger's 3rd meet ups!

Hola! yay! It's been ages since I last updated my blog. Sorry readers I've been off for 3 months because I went back to my hometown to get some vacation and internet connection is really a big problem at our place. And since I'm back in ZC again, I started my review for the NLE this coming December. Pretty busy uh? So I admit I really don't have much time to update my blog. And yesterday, I get the chance to sat with my co bloggers to discuss some important matters. We had picture takings and I am so very lucky to get giveaways from Jannie and Rhea. Check out our photos.











And speaking of the giveaways, I got these pretty stuffs as a giveaway from Jannie.

And another one from Rhea for being such an early bird :))


PHOTO GRABBED FROM Rhea









So I had so much fun yesterday. 'til my next blog. XO



Love,
Ropa Jane





No comments:

Post a Comment