Monday, December 5, 2011

Crucis


Leopard cross top from Nhie Olshop
Miss sixty shorts- thrifted
Black Bootie shoes from a friend

Don't forget to hype this look ^___^





So there's this tag thingy circulating in Zamboanga Bloggers. And yes, I was tagged by Patricia Tan and she got me 11 questions to answer. So let's start!

Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each per­son must post 11 things about them­selves on their blog.
3. Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post, and cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 peo­ple to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ You legit­i­mately have to tag 11 people.

Patricia's Questions:

1. Who's your favorite blogger? Tricia Gosingtian
2. Who makes you happy? Janric <3
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Paris <3 
4. What is your happiest childhood memory? watching my father play basketball every weekend with mum.
5. What are you wearing right now? loose top and pajamas :)
6. Last food that you ate? Tinolang isda :D
7. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Mum
8. If you knew that you'd die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are? If so, what? NO! I'm pretty contented with what I have and who I am.
9. What do you think is the single best decision you've made in your life so far? budgeting my monthly allowance :)) srsly only this year that my mum is sending me directly the money through my ATM account. And I'm so proud of myself that I manage to splurge less ^^,
10. What music are you listening to right now? punk rock
11. Describe the last good vacation you went on? Fun and memorable


My 11 questions for you to answer:

  1. Which do you prefer? skinny jeans or short shorts?
  2. cropped top or maxi dress?
  3. Milk or coffee?
  4. How will you describe yourself in 3 words?
  5. What is your cell phone brand/unit?
  6. What was the most craziest thing you ever did so far?
  7. Who's your favorite cartoon character?
  8. What keeps you busy during night time?
  9. How many pillows do you have in your bed?
  10. What is your greatest fear? 
  11. If given a chance to have a tattoo, what would you like to put and which body part will you put it?



TAGGED: Angel Angela Angelica Gio and all the bloggers of Zamboanga Bloggers. You guys are all tagged :) XX

No comments:

Post a Comment