Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Yearbook pictorial!

Last Monday (February 20, 2012) was our pictorial day for the yearbook. We were on our type A nursing uniform or the so called all white uniform. 'twas an exciting day for me. Like wow, this is it! I'm really is graduating soon. So for the preparation, the night before the pictorial, I went to sleep early to have a refreshing look the next day. I also did my make up alone and see to it that I look good because the pictures for the yearbook will also be the picture to be posted on the tarpaulin for the NLE passers soon <3 yay! Will I be facing the seas soon? HAHA! 


Take a look at our photos while waiting for our turn.
WARNING: HEAVY IMAGE POST!






















Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take a snap of myself wearing the toga :|  
Countdown: 22 more days to go! yay! XOXO




Love,
Ropa Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment