Friday, January 13, 2012

Bare Naturale Mascara

Hello everyone! Haven't entered a blog for days since I'm busy doing school stuffs and you know, "graduating" and it's 2 months more and I'll be marching and finishing Nursing already. But I really tried to find time to update you. Anyway, I just purchased a new Mascara yesterday and its from L'oreal. Its a  BARE NATURALE luminous lengthening mascara in 800 Black. So since I haven't seen any stores here that sells my favorite mascara, I decided to settle with this one. 


It is a natural mineral- infused mascara to noticeably lengthen and illuminate every lash. It contains super soft bristles that smoothly brush through each and every lash to perfectly define and lengthen. Absolutely no tugging, just luminously longer lashes. It has a gentle conditioning formula infused with natural ingredients and minerals that provides a luminous, healthy looking shine. No brittle clumps, only the softness, silkiest lashes.



So I tried to photographed myself with the mascara on. And I'm sorry I svcked at doing make up to myself :/ will try to work out so hard with it soon. Been watching a lot of make up tutorials ever since and I guess I just don't have the talent to do some paintings  to my own self. lol ( forgive me with this)

WITHOUT BARE NATURALE MASCARA

WITH BARE NATURALE MASCARA

CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE THEN?
HOPE YOU GUYS HAVING A GOOD TIME! XOXO
My Giveaway is still on. Just click the link

CHECK THIS OUT!!!
So when I woke up today, I got an email from FIASCoMonkeyIt states that I was sent $10 via paypal by him. Isn't it amazing and good way to start a day? It's gonna be for a foot spa + pedicure :p Thanks Monkey! #teamprettyfeet



Love,
Ropa Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment