Friday, November 25, 2011

INTRAMURAL'S 2011

It was a sunny Monday Morning of 21st of November when S. Maria Nina Balbas officially opened the Intramurals 2011 at Pilar College Red stage and Mr. Kenn Roland Santos (BSN 4), college varsity captain led the oath for the athletes. The fun now starts from the cheer leading competetion of the High School department down to the different sport events that very day. Everybody seemed to be happy knowing that a lot of us have been waiting for this break. I mean, this is the only time where we can enjoy a lot of activities do some crazy stuffs and yeah, go to school without wearing our uniforms HAHA! :))))  I think everybody agree, do you? Well, anyway I was tasked to be a non pro photographer for the week for our department’s publication - The Aorta. running from here to there to snap some memorable shots of the different sports from day 1 up to the end. Pretty nice job I got and I have no regrets at all.
Just wanted to share these photos to you from my little tiny camera :)
(chosen photos only)










No comments:

Post a Comment